Multimedia Production & Digitisation Services
Specialising in Heritage, History and Archaeology.
Middleton House provide web and multimedia development, broadcast quality video production and interactive new media. Our main areas of work have a factual or educational base, specialising in history, heritage and archaeology, but we are open to all subjects.
Our areas of expertise encompass a broad range enabling the provision of high quality media tailored to individual requirements. We are the only company in the North East of England to have been accredited with all three Certified Supplier Certificates from the Museums, Libraries & Archives Council (now part of Arts Council England). We are accredited in; care & handling of delicate objects, digitisation of 2D & 3D objects and accessibility of digital media.
Our trained staff can assist you in meeting technical and interpretative challenges.
Middleton House Productions can provide:
- Web development and interactive new media
- Documentary and events photography & videography
- Broadcast quality HD video production
- Digitisation for preservation and presentation
- Digital image manipulation and restoration
- Heritage interpretation and presentation
- Mobile apps & augmented reality for heritage trails
- Script writing services
- Educational packs & eLearning
All services are available for delivery via a wide range of delivery platforms e.g. On-line, mobile, kiosk, solid state media, DVD or CD-Rom. Contact us for a quote.